Add to Lightbox Download
PDSA vets saved the life of a Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy who swallowed a full-length plastic arrow, measuring 10.5 inches, almost as long as the puppy herself. Betty underwent emergency surgery at Thamesmead PDSA PetAid hospital to remove the arrow which had lodged halfway through her body from the oesophagus to the small intestine. Owner Emma Watson (38) from Swanley in Kent believes it happened when she saw Betty disappear into her daughter's playhouse one day. She heard coughing and spluttering and rushed in but saw nothing untoward. Betty came out and ate and drank as normal that day. .Lilly-Jay Watson age 7 with her dog Betty, mum, Emma Watson, Grandfather, Steve Watson and veterinary Surgeon, Christopher Pollar.. Picture: 04/08/09 Universal News and Sport (Scotland).All pictures must be credited to  www.universalnewsandsport.com.(0ffice) 0844 884 51 22..
PDSA vets saved the life of a Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy who swallowed a full-length plastic arrow, measuring 10.5 inches, almost as long as the puppy herself. Betty underwent emergency surgery at Thamesmead PDSA PetAid hospital to remove the arrow which had lodged halfway through her body from the oesophagus to the small intestine. Owner Emma Watson (38) from Swanley in Kent believes it happened when she saw Betty disappear into her daughter's playhouse one day. She heard coughing and...
more »

Filename: arrowUniversal.jpg02.JPG
Copyright
Restrictions:
Keywords: